After clearing the room of Heartless, synthesize using a card with a value of 1 or more. In the second room, strike the north door and synthesize using a card with a value of 1 or more. In Room 3, strike the door to the left. Do the same in the next two rooms and you'll reach Room 6. Strike the north door and synthesize by building up an Attack Card value of 30 and using the Key of Beginnings.
It'd be best to lock on for this boss, since the targeted area is the only place it will take any damage. From the get-go, you'll be able to tell that the Trickmaster has one specialty, and that specialty is fire. It'll usually be throwing torches around, preparing its next attack. This is the moment to attack the Trickmaster. Below are the attacks used by the Trickmaster:
- Simply a fireball which acts very similarly to Sora's Fire card. When this is coming your way, you'll get a bit of reaction time, so either try breaking it (the attack usually starts around the time the Trickmaster crosses its torches) or dodge it.
- The Trickmaster walks across the room for this attack. Be wary of its heels, as these can do a bit of damage to your HP bar. The easiest strategy to oppose this attack is to dodge.
- The Trickmaster slams its arms down onto the floor. This damages Riku if he's on the ground, so the way to avoid this attack is to, obviously, jump. Being in the middle of a combo is helpful when this move comes your way as well, as you should be attacking him in mid-air.
- A move in which the Trickmaster swings its torches around. This will hurt you the most when you're in the air, so stay on the ground when it prepares this move.
- When the Trickmaster takes a small break to prepare its next attack - a powerful two-armed strike - this is your best chance to attack. It will be openly vulnerable.
Once you've defeated the Trickmaster, go back to Room 5. Strike the north door and synthesize using a card with a value of 1 or more. You'll reach Room 7, where you'll be able to leave Wonderland and return to Castle Oblivion.