First job
 Training location
Night Walkers use fast and powerful attacks, using the darkness to their advantage. They are enhanced with the element of poison.
- Level 14-16: Go up the levels of Henesys Hunting Grounds. HHG 3 is generally the best open empty spot. Since it is very difficult to find pigs in numbers without the ribbon pig alongside it go and travel across all towns except for Perion and kill everything killable. Another good leveling location is the map East of Kerning City, where you can easily kill Octopus and Green Mushroom, giving you quick EXP, although be sure to stock up on potions! Leveling should be extremely fast if you're funded with kumbis or better.
- Level 17-19: Pig Beach. Your level 10 lucky seven is enough to kill pigs in one hit and ribbon pigs in two, and while it's not extremely profitable, you won't lose money, and will gain some from the occasional drops. And yes, nobody can ks you, not even a mage. Warning: The very irritating Iron Hog will spawn in Pig Beach occasionally. So watch out! If you managed to aggro it, cast Disorder if you have it.
- Level 20-24: If you're going for the poor build, continue at Pig Beach. Training is going to get slower now, but bear it for now. If you're maxing Lucky Seven early, then go ahead and kill Green Mushrooms, and hope that the ever-elusive pan lid drops. A Better alternative are Bubblings in Kerning subway Line 1 they give the same EXP as green mushrooms but with relatively NO KSers.
- Level 25-30: Green Mushrooms, or Horned Mushrooms at ant Tunnel. The former is more profitable, the latter is quicker, although you will lose money. You could also try Jr Sentinels, but it is not recommended. Zombie Mushrooms are also an alternative if you have Kumbi or better, as you can easily 2HKO them with Lucky 7. If not, stick with Horny Mushrooms. Wild Boars can be an option too if you seriously think you have enough money to burn on potions, and boars move quite quickly, which is more challenging.
 Second job
- Get to level 30.
- Go to Ereve and speak with Neinheart.
- You will be sent to talk to Eckhart, the Night Walker instructor.
- Go to Drill hall #2 and fight the monster there.
- Obtain 30 Proof of hero and go back to Ickart.
You are now a second job Night Walker.
 Training locations
 Third job
- Requirement: one refined Dark Crystal. They can be refined in either Orbis (by Spiruna for 50,000 after completing her quest chain) or El Nath (by Vogen for 100,000).
To complete the third job advancement, do the following:
- At level 70 a light bulb will appear above your head. Click it and accept Neinheart's quest
- Travel to Ereve and talk to Neinheart to finish his quest.
- Speak with Eckhart to accept his quest.
- Head back to Neinheart to complete the quest. Then accept and complete Neinheart's quest to receive the Investigation Permit (this requires a Dark Crystal).
- With the Investigation Permit in hand, begin the search by heading left to the training forests. There will be portals near the top of each map. Enter each, one by one, and a 10 minute timer will start. Speak to the job instructor/Cygnus Knight (e.g. Hawkeye) inside. If the instructor is a fake, he will reveal himself and you must defeat him and pick up the drop. Note that the boss can send you flying with Super Knockback and Seal you. The maps that you should check are the ones within the Ereve Training Grounds and not the drill hall. Also note that you know you're in the right map when the music changes.
- When the boss dies he'll drop an item. Pick it up and return it to Eckhart.
- Complete his quest, then accept the next one. Click "Yes" to finish.
Now that your job advancement is complete, you will have one free SP and new skills to choose from. See Night Walker/Builds for more info.
 Training locations
Once you have reached the 3rd job it is suggested to hunt the monsters under Ludi and Aqua dungeon then once you level 90.