Before taking on Pink Bean, the player must complete a series of quests in order to progress through Time Temple which all involve taking out 333 of a certain mob in a certain area in addition to killing the Area Boss there once. Once this is all done, the Player can progress deeper into the Time Temple until reaching the very end. Pink Bean currently holds the title of the strongest boss in the game. A damage of over 140k is needed to knock it back. This bossfight is designed in a similar manner to Ergoth and his statues. However unlike Ergoth, this bossfight contains 6 phases.
Phases 1 to 5 involves in killing the statues whereas Pink Bean is untouchable. Pink Bean can buff the statues and cast unfriendly buffs on you when he 'plays'. Not until phase 6, Pink Bean starts getting serious directly attacking you.
With each phase, it is highly recommended that the whole party focuses on one statue before moving off to the other rather than dividing efforts in killing all the statues.
 Phase 1
By 'speaking' to the NPC Kirsten in the bossroom, Phase one begins with Wiseman Solomon being the only boss able to attack you. Wiseman Solomon has three attacks:
- A lightning attack that can Seal
- An attack that can reduce your HP/MP to 1 and Stun
- Slams it's staff into the ground dealing physical damage and inflicting Slow.
Once Wiseman Solomon is defeated, Phase 2 Begins
 Phase 2
Once Phase 2 begins, Wiseman Solomon is revived and Wiseman Rex becomes active. The party must wipe out both before being able to continue. Wiseman Rex has three attacks and one skill:
- A lightning attack that can inflict Darkness
- An attack that can reduce your HP/MP to 1 and Zombify
- Slams it's staff into the ground dealing physical damage and inflicting Poison.
- Can use Dispel that also gives the Confuse buff (the one that muddles up keyboard).
It is advisable to take down Wiseman Rex before taking down Wiseman Solomon as he can be more dangerous due to his 'Zombify' buff and his 'Dispel' skill. Bishops also need to be wary when the Zombify buff is cast as their Heal can most likely KO many of their team mates.
Once both of these statues are down, Phase 3 Begins.
 Phase 3
This time, both Wisemen will be revived and the Huigin statue will be joining the fight. Huigin is a fire based Statue (meaning it's resistant to Fire but weak to Ice) that has two attacks and six skills:
- Inflicts fire based damage with Slow
- Deals an AoE attack (which can be recognised by markers on the ground) that can Stun.
- Can cast Physical and Magical damage reflect
- Can also cast Seal, Weakness, Physical Attack and Magic Defense up.
As with the previous stage, take out Wiseman Rex first before moving onto Huigin and Wiseman Solomon.
Again once all three of the statues are defeated, phase 4 begins.
 Phase 4
The three statues defeated earlier have once again been revived and now the Munin statue joins in. Munin is Huigins counterpart and is Ice Based rendering it resistant to ice leaving Fire as it's weakness. It has two attacks and 2 skills:
- Inflicts ice based damage with Darkness
- Has a physical attack that inflicts the Confuse buff (or the Crazy Skull buff)
- Can cast Seduce
- Can cast Mapban, a skill that boots a player out of the room rendering them to reenter the room.
Take out Munin and Wiseman Rex first before moving on to take down the rest.
Once all four statues are defeated, phase 5 begins.
 Phase 5
Once again, the 4 statues that were defeated earlier has revived again and now, the goddess statue Ariel joins in. Ariel is the strongest of all the statues and is resistant to Fire, ice and Lightning as well as immune to Holy making Poison the only element able to harm it. Ariel has 6 different skills:
- Regenerates HP and MP
- Can cast Zombify and Dispel
- Can summon a Poison Fog
- Can cast super weapon and magic defense up.
- Genesis, rotating markers on the ground show where they launch, genesis cannot hit the top platform.
Take out Ariel first as she is the strongest statue here. Once she's down, go for the Munin and Wiseman Rex before taking out the rest.
Once all 5 statues are defeated, phase 6 begins.
This time, the statues won't be revived and now Pink Bean himself joins the battle. Pink Bean is strong to Neutral, Fire, Ice and Holy rendering Poison and Lightning the only element that are effective. Pink Bean has a total of 4 attacks and many different skills:
- Can cast a fullscreen AoE skill that resembles an upside down version of Genesis, which can deal a whopping damage of 11,000.
- Can cast a skill that resembles the Archmages Big Bang skill.
- Can attack with a megaphone that rains treble clef notes on nearby players.
- Can slam it's tail summoning minibeam like projectiles shooting up at players.
- Can cast a unique debuff that reduces the effects of healing potions by half.
- Can cast mapban, Zombify and other debuffs.