Major Updates! This MapleStory guide sub-page is in the process of being updated for recent major updates. This page contains a significant amount of outdated information.
iTCG (iTrading Card Ggame) items are specialty items that can only be created by redeeming Special Codes (see below). These codes are accessible only from individual cards, and can only be used once (each card has a unique code). You can acquire cards by purchasing them at various retail and online stores. Some of these iTCG items are used in the Ridley's Statue Exchange Quest.
The misc section details items that are not from card codes, but are instead created for iTCG purposes and obtained through normal actions in the game.
- Special Codes
"In every Starter Set and every booster pack of the MapleStory iTCG you will find at least one code card that can be redeemed in the MapleStory online game Cash Shop for a virtual item, quest or pet! Visit the Cash Shop to find out what your code will be redeemed for -- you never know what you’ll get. It could be access to a brand-new quest, high-level weapon, or a rare pet!"
- Redeeming your Special Codes
- Log in to MapleStory on the character who you want to receive the item.
- Make sure you have at least one open inventory slot in each of the five categories (the redeemed item can be of any type).
- Open the Cash Shop. Click on the round button at the bottom right that says "Code". A window will appear.
- In the new window, type in the Special Code (without hyphens) and click on "OK". If the code is valid, you will receive an item.
- Random facts
- The cards, Special Codes, and items are not related and have nothing in common. Any similarities are coincidental.
- Special Codes can only be used once.
- The original rules of the iTCG game stated that if you redeemed a Special Code, you would receive a virtual card. This no longer applies.
- Codes can only be used in Global MapleStory (GMS).
- The redeemed items on this page typically have a sell value of 1. Most cannot be traded or sold.
 Set 1: Base Premiere
 Set 2: OMG Bosses!
 Set 3: P3TZ
Taru Spirit Feather
|"A special feather given to a Taru warrior to mark a brave deed. This item is required to upgrade Taru weapons."||Lv. 40 Taru Weapon
Lv. 80 Taru Weapon Lv. 10 Taru Weapon
 Set 4: NPC Heroes
|"An ancient magical stone bearing the mark of Ridley, the master artisan-magician. It hums when in vicinity of a Ridley's Statue."||Exchange Quest: Ridley's Statue|
Triferium Fuel Cell
|"A futuristic, super-efficient power unit designed for everything from cybernetic protectors to microwaves."||ElectroJuice
 Ridley's Statue
Ridley's Statue is an NPC at Crimsonwood Keep that will exchange a random item (see the possible rewards below) for one Ridley's Stone (iTCG item), and any one of the following:
- Possible rewards
- [Mastery Book] Advanced Combo Attack (50%)
- [Mastery Book] Ifrit (50%)
- [Mastery Book] Mana Reflection (50%)
- [Storybook] Burning Book of Fire
- Black Emerald Earrings
- Black Umbrella
- Blue Marine
- Blue Varuna (M)
- Bow-tie (Blue)
- Bow-tie (Pink)
- Dimon Wand
- Doomsday Staff
- Dragon Staff
- Dragon Wand
- Emerald Earrings
- Green Paint Brush
- Green Umbrella
- Green Varr Hat
- Light Purple Umbrella
- Purple Adventurer Cape
- Purple Bandana
- Pyogo Mushroom
- Red Emerald Earrings
- Spider Venom Earrings
 Set 5: Behold Zakum!
|??||Adonis Exchange Quest (see below).|
- iTCG Equipment
If you acquire one of the following items from a Set 5 Special Code and several other ingredients, you can visit Adonis of El Nath to upgrade it to a much more powerful item (direct upgrades where the stats are not re-allocated, but only improved). For some of the equipment, some of the other ingredients are iTCG items. When performing this upgrade, it is possible that the process will fail. If a failure occurs, one or more items will be destroyed (main iTCG equipment you are trying to improve, or all of the ingredients as well - this has not been verified) and you will receive 50,000 Experience.
- Adonis exchange
- Dragon Toenail
- Maple Syrup
- Moon Star Chair
- One-Handed Axe Forging Manual
- One-Handed Mace Forging Stimulator
- Pole Arm Forging Manual
- Power Elixir
- Pumpkin Spear
|"A wire coat hanger that can be bent into different shapes, for function or for fun."||Glutton Ghoul||Stirgeman Capes
Diferium Fuel Cell
|"A futuristic power unit suitable for powering everything from toasters to toy robot dogs."||Electrophant||ElectroJuice
|"A roll of silver duct tape. Never know when this may come in handy!"||Glutton Ghoul||Stirgeman Capes
|"A rare, exotic flower that grows in the Krakian Jungle."||Bigfoot, Electrophant, Fire Tusk, Gryphon, Mighty Maple Eater||Stirgeman Capes
|"A piece of highly stretchy, elastic cloth."||Glutton Ghoul, Sophilia Doll||Stirgeman Pants
Wad of Gum
|"A wad of gum that has been slightly chewed. Still sticky!"||Glutton Ghoul||Stirgeman Pants