Most Trainers zoom down the Cycling Road so fast that they never notice the cave underneath. Take a few minutes to pick up some items and wild Pokémon.
Wild Pokémon can only be encountered on this route if you can use Cut. Cut away the small tree to the left of the southern exit building to enter the area of the route where wild Pokémon are found. Several other Pokémon can be found on the honey tree under the bridge.
Several items can be found on this route. Here is a list of all of the items and their locations.
- Flag (Contest Accessory): Talk to the girl in the southern exit building and she will give you a flag for use in Pokémon Contests.
- Full Heal: Cut down the small tree to the east of the southern exit building. To the north and east, a Full Heal lies behind another small tree.
- Burn Heal: Underneath the Cycling Road, where the road branches into two sections, there is a Burn Heal.
- Super Repel: On the east side of the Cycling Road, a Super Repel is laying on the ground, about halfway down the route.
- Poison Barb: In the northwest corner of the route, a Poison Barb is found on the ground.