From StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and strategy guide wiki
You are on the trail of a Galactic Grunt that's up to no good. Pass through Route 213 to see what Team Galactic is planning.
- Follow that Grunt!: You will see a Galactic Grunt along your way through Route 213. Talk to him at these locations and he will lead you to Team Galactic's master scheme:
- Corner of the Shore
- The area to the right of the Seven Stars Restaurant
- Directly North from the spot described above. Will engage in battle
- If you head up, Cynthia is standing near the entrance of Valor Lake, and will give you the Secret Potion.
- Dr. Footsteps' House: His house has a sign and is on the left side of the sandy shore. Talk to the man inside and he will give your leading Pokémon a ribbon if it's happiness level is high enough.
- "Now that's what I call Customer Service": Enter the Hotel Grand Lake building and talk to the police officer behind the desk. He will restore Pokémon to full health. What a nice man.
- Seven Stars Restaurant: This restaurant is directly straight from the Hotel building entrance. Here you can battle couples at their tables, during business hours of course.
- TM40 - Aerial Ace: Rock Smash required. On sandy shore, the Poké Ball trapped between rocks and boulder.
- Red Shard: The Poké Ball on the left of Hotel Grand Lake Entrance Building
- TM 92 - Trick Room: Upon entering Hotel Grand Lake, take the first staircase leading to the house on the left. Enter the house and you'll find a clown in the corning looking at a tree. Talk to him and he'll give you TM 92.
|Pokémon||Version||Type||Catch Rate||Rod Type|
- Beauty Cyndy (1288)
- Location: First woman while entering the sandy shore.
- Glameow (lvl. 23)
- Fisherman Kenneth (704)
- Tuber Jared (80)
- Tuber Chelsea (92)
- Location: Girl tuber that's on right side of sandy shore.
- Bibarel (lvl. 23)