Depending on the different actions taken throughout the game, there are many possible endings. Here you will see the requirements for unlocking each ending, as well as the quickest way to get them all. For the All Endings trophy, they must all be unlocked on the same save file.
You will get multiple endings every time you finish the game. If an action doesn't specify a certain character, such as killing the killer or saving Shaun, it can be done with anyone. Earlier requirements aren't mentioned here, for instance if it says to fail finding the killer in Solving the Puzzle, you can assume that Jayden survives Mad Jack and Fish Tank to make it that far.
- A Mother's Revenge: Save Lauren in Trapped and don't let the killer die.
- Case Closed: Figure out who the killer is in Solving the Puzzle and kill him with Jayden at The Old Warehouse.
- Dead Heroine: Kill Madison at some point (The Doc, Killer's Place or The Old Warehouse).
- Ethan's Grave: Let Ethan die (by not letting Madison make it to The Old Warehouse).
- Helpless: Get Ethan arrested twice (in Fugitive and On the Loose) and let Shaun die.
- Heroine: Don't let Madison die and either don't kiss Ethan in On the Loose or don't forgive her (so they're not together at the end of the game), then save Shaun.
- Innocent: Get Ethan arrested twice (in Fugitive and On the Loose) but don't let Shaun die.
- New Life: Have Ethan save Shaun at The Old Warehouse and survive.
- New Start: Save Shaun.
- News Report: Automatic for all endings.
- Origami Blues: Don't let Ethan and Madison kiss in On the Loose, don't forgive Madison, or have Madison die (so they're not together at the end). Then let Shaun die while Ethan isn't locked up in jail.
- Origami's Grave: Kill the Origami Killer in The Old Warehouse.
- Resignation: Don't find the killer in Solving the Puzzle and make sure Shaun lives.
- Smoking Mirror: Don't find the killer in Solving the Puzzle, let Shaun die.
- Square One: Have Madison survive, but don't find the address in Killer's Place and let Shaun die.
- Tears in Rain: Have Ethan and Madison kiss in On the Loose and forgive her, then have them both survive and let Shaun die.
- Unpunished: Let Lauren die in Trapped and let the killer survive.
- Uploaded: Let Jayden die at some point (Mad Jack, Fish Tank or The Old Warehouse).
This method is to ensure you cover all the endings and spend the least amount of time to get them all. Many endings require that later chapters be played through a certain way, so you'll want to make sure that any major story-changing decisions be made as late as possible in the game so you don't have to backtrack very far. For this reason, you'll want to let Jayden and Madison survive to the end, complete all the trials with Ethan and let Ethan get arrested in Fugitive.
The sequence outlined here should be used in conjunction with the playthrough from the trophy guide so that you're in good position to start working on the endings: kiss Madison and forgive her, then escape in On the Loose. Don't save Lauren, finish the Rat trial successfully, solve the puzzle with Jayden and let Madison die in Killer's Place.
- The Old Warehouse: Let the killer kill Jayden. When you see the ending with the killer walking down the street, reload Killer's Place.
- Endings: Dead Heroine, News Report, Unpunished, Uploaded
- Killer's Place: Find the address and let Madison survive in the fridge. At the warehouse, have Jayden win the fight and choose to help the killer when he falls, and let Madison succeed at the quick-time event. When you see the ending with Jayden working in ARI at his desk, reload The Old Warehouse.
- Endings: Case Closed, New Life, Origami's Grave
- The Old Warehouse: Fail Madison's quick-time sequence, let Jayden die and put Shaun down to open the door. When you see the ending with the killer walking down the street, reload The Rat.
- Ending: Ethan's Grave
- The Rat: Don't drink the poison and don't find the correct location on the GPS. In Solving the Puzzle let Jayden give up. In Killer's Place don't find the address on the laptop, but let Madison escape. When you see the ending with the killer walking down the street, reload Killer's Place.
- Endings: Smoking Mirror, Tears in Rain
- Killer's Place: Find the address and survive with Madison, then save Shaun and beat the killer in The Old Warehouse. When you see the ending with the Origami Killer's grave, reload On the Loose.
- Ending: New Start
- On the Loose: Kiss Madison but don't forgive her, then get arrested. Save Lauren in Trapped and give Kramer his pills in Face to Face. Let Jayden give up at Solving the Puzzle, and let Madison escape in Killer's Place without learning the address. When you see Lauren meet the killer, reload Killer's Place.
- Endings: A Mother's Revenge, Helpless, Square One
- Killer's Place: Find the location of the warehouse and escape with Madison. At the warehouse, save Shaun and survive. When you see the ending showing the killer's grave, reload On the Loose.
- Endings: Innocent, Resignation, Heroine
- On the Loose: Don't kiss Madison and escape the cops. In the Rat trial, don't drink the poison and don't pick the right location on the GPS. Let Jayden give up in Solving the Puzzle and let Madison die in Killer's Place.
- Ending: Origami Blues