From StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and strategy guide wiki
|Time at Start||400|
Your reward for making your way through the Valley Fortress? A MUCH easier pathway to get to Bowser.
- Part 1
- It's dark at first, but hit the question mark block to turn on the light above you.
- Right before the door to Bowser is a checkpoint. Go through the doors, where you will find Bowser in a flying contraption.
- Part 2 (Bowser!!!)
- Be careful of the propeller! He'll swoop back and forth across the screen; just stand in a corner to avoid him.
- Once he stops, he'll throw 2 Mecha Koopas over the side of his flying machine.
- Jump onto one of the Mecha Koopas, then throw it up so that it hits Bowser from up above. Do this again, and Bowser will fly off.
- Avoid the flames that drop from the sky.
- Peach will appear and throw you a mushroom right before Bowser reappears.
- Round 2 begins right now.
- Your second bout with him will be slightly more difficult, as he drops gigantic black marbles that will flatten you if you don't jump.
- Toss Mecha Koopas at him again, and after hitting him twice, dodge the flames as you wait for a second mushroom from Peach.
- Round 3 begins right now.
- When Bowser reappears, he's MAD. This time, he'll try to land his propeller on you.
- If you can dodge him long enough, he'll throw 2 more Mecha Koopas down.
- Throw them back up at him. After hitting him twice more, he'll go flying off out of control into the darkness, and Peach will appear.
Congratulations! You've beaten Bowser!