The two primary attributes strength and skill affect your characters size and height, as well as your basic health and killing ability, will grants you new abilities and also changes your appearance. On a final note, the totals on some abilities will vary due to the alignment penalties and reductions, the total experience need to max all stats and abilities will be very close to the number below.
To max all stats and abilities you need = 1,908,400 experience.
- Knights, Barbarians, and Paladins
Putting points into the three Strength skills adds bulk (muscle) to your Character, as well as adds chest, arm and back hair. Physique makes you deal more damage with each melee hit. Health increases your Health. Toughness increases your natural armour, making you take less damage when struck by magic, ranged or melee attacks.
To max all 3 stats you need = 351,950 experience.
- Physique: Increases your melee damage.
- Health: Enables you to take more damage. Adds to your health.
- Toughness: Enables you take more damage. Protects your health.
- Thieves and Archers
To max all stats, experience needed: 330 900
- Speed: Increases your melee and missile attack rate.
- Accuracy: Increases bow and crossbow damage.
- Guile: Allows you to get better deals when buying and selling items.
Putting points into Will turns your hair grey (faster than just age) and adds rune like markings on your body. These tattoo's, as some people call them, turn blue with more and more Will points spent. Magic Power increases your maximum magic.
To max all abilities and magic power you need = 1,225,550 experience.
- Will: Increases your Magic Power, which is used to cast spells.