|Founded||July 5, 1950|
- For more details on this topic, see Bandai Namco Games.
Bandai Games produced and distributed video games based on Bandai properties including Mobile Suit Gundam: Zeonic Front, Gundam Wing: Endless Duel and Mobile Suit Gundam: Journey to Jaburo. In the beginning of 2005, Bandai Games opened a United States office as a wholly owned subsidairy of Bandai America which, prior to that, handled the publishing of video games in North America itself.
On March 31, 2006, it was merged with the game division of Namco Ltd. and named Bandai Namco Games.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Bandai"
The following 81 pages are in this category, out of 81 total.
- Dance Aerobics
- Dig Dug II
- Digimon World
- Digimon World 2
- Digital Monster Ver. WonderSwan
- Dirty Pair: Project Eden
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
- Dragon Ball Z: Buyū Retsuden
- Dragon Ball Z: Goku Hishōden
- Dragon Ball Z: Idainaru Dragon Ball Densetsu
- Dragon Ball Z: Legendary Super Warriors
- Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai
- Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai 2
- Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors
- Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22
- Dragon Ball: Daimaou Fukkatsu
- Dragon Ball: Shenron no Nazo
- Dragon Power