If you're in the mood for Trainer battles, Routes 12 and 13 are definitely the places to be. There are many Trainers ready to do battle with you along the routes, and they have a great variety of Pokémon-types—take a well-balanced team on your trip!
Follow the signs
Follow the instructions on the sign at the dead-end near the middle of Route 13, and it will lead you to the spot just on the other side of the fence, where you can search for a hidden Calcium.
The Super Rod
Enter the house in the middle of Route 12. If you talk to the man in the cabin about fishing and say yes to his question, he'll give you the Super Rod, the best rod in the game! It allows you to catch Water-type Pokémon at much higher levels in the rivers, lakes and seas you encounter on your journey.
- Nugget - Surf left, use cut on bush while surfing
- Calcium - in area above nugget, needs cut
- Super Rod - From Man in house, say yes
- Elixer (Hidden) - On the small dock not connected to the rest, below the sign that says "Fishing Spot", on the bottom left side press
- Calcium (hidden in the break in the fence, immediately to the right of a sign)
- Fisher Barney
- Fisher Stephen
- Fisher Martin
- Fisher Kyle
- Hiker Kenny - First
- Pokéfan Alex- From First trainer, go Left, up, right, second up
- Pokéfan Joshua- From second trainer, go right, up, right, down, left
- Bird Keeper Perry- From 3rd trainer, go left, down, right, down, right, first up, right, second up
- Farfetch'd (lvl. 34, 684 EXP) and 816
- Bird Keeper Bret - Next to Perry
|Old Rod||Good Rod||Super Rod|