Cloning Glitch (Emerald only)
- Go to the PC in the battle tower.
- Deposit the Pokémon you want to clone in any box in Lanette’s PC. If you wish to clone items, give the item(s) you’d like to clone to any Pokémon in the PC via the Move Items option.
- Exit the PC and save the game.
- Withdraw the Pokémon or item(s) from the PC that you initially stored in step two.
- Talk to the lady behind the Link Battle counter (the counter closest to the PC).
- She will ask if you want to make a challenge. Select "yes" and choose any two eligible Pokémon from your party.
- She will tell you that you must save the game before making a challenge and ask you if that is OK. Select "yes".
- The game will freeze for approximately two seconds.
- After, but not during, the freeze, turn off the game. It is not necessary to save again. Turning the game off during the pause may result in a permanent loss of game data.
- Once you’ve turned the game back on, the cloned Pokémon and/or item(s) will be both in your party and in the PC.
Cheat on the Lottery Corner
This cheat will increase your chances of winning on the lottery corner.
- First save in front of the woman in the Lillycove Department Store, first floor, then wait a day (in-game).
- The next day talk to the woman at the Lottery Corner, ask her to draw the number.
- If you win then save, if not then flick the power off then on or press + + + (in-game restart) and you will get a new chance with a different number, do this until you win then save.
If you have a Zigzagoon or Linoone in your party, after every battle, there is a chance that it has picked up an item. Check it and take the item from it. Have five or six for the best results.