Route 126 is a large, circular area with a dormant volcano at its center, the home of all Sootpolites. There are a few trainers:
Look for the ring of dark water encircling the volcano. Swim to the southern part of the ring and dive to find the entrance to Sootopolis City.
- Stardust - hidden in the northeast dark spot
- Ultra Ball - hidden in the north-central dark spot
- Heart Scale - hidden in the northwest dark spot
- Yellow Shard - hidden in the seaweed in the far west section
- Pearl - hidden in the seaweed in the far west section
- Iron - hidden in the seaweed in the far west section
- Blue Shard - hidden in the seaweed in the southwest area
- Big Pearl - hidden in the seaweed east of the Sootopolis entrance
- Green Shard - in the far northwest section *accessed from Route 124
Relicanth is found underwater in Route 126. Though it is a fish Pokémon, it cannot be caught with a fishing rod. It is slightly tough to catch; 2 or 3 Ultra Balls might get wasted, and Net Balls and Dive Balls do not work well.
Along with Wailord, Relicanth needs to be present in the your team to remove the seals from the hiding places of the Legendary Pokémon, Regirock, Regice and Registeel.