This page needs to be split into subpages.
Please add some links to the Table of Contents and split this page to separate pages, then remove this template.
For locations of these items, see this FAQ entry.
- Fists — You start with them.
- Brass Knuckles — For an extra hurt in your punches. Found under the road bridge near CJ's house in Grove Street.
- Pool Stick — You get one when you play pool.
- Nightstick — A police baton. You'll get one when you drive a cop car (providing you didn't have a melee weapon already).
- Shovel — Find one in Ryder's yard, in the Las Venturas Quarry, or in front of catilina's hideout by the graves.
- Baseball Bat — GTA classic. Find in one of the baseball diamonds in Garcia, San Fierro
- Golf Club — You get one when you drive a Caddy (golf cart). Available from one of the garages at Angel Pine.
- Knife — Capable of stealth attacks, many pedestrians carry these. Available at the Snake Farm near El Quebrados.
- Katana — Japanese Samurai sword, find one in Chinatown or next to the Four Dragons Casino.
- Chainsaw — CJ can use it on people instead of lumber; find one in the countryside or in the landfill. Found at: Scrapyard, Ganton, Los Santos; Building Site, Doherty, San FieRro; FinalBuild construction lot, Garcia, San FieRro; logging camp Panopticon.
- Skateboard — a lost item that can be restored in the PC version; see the Skateboard mods page for more.
- 9mm (92FS) — Your standard pistol, can be dual-wielded. Found behind the north-eastern house on Grove Street, Los Santos. Also carried by all normal police officers and drug dealers.
- Silenced 9mm — Ideal for stealth attacks. Found behind the Convention Centre in Los Santos.
- Desert Eagle — Extremely powerful pistol, good range. Found in a yard near Zero's shop, Garcia, San Fiero; the trailer park next to the L'ill Probe Inn; on the beach, northeastern ocean docks. Also carried by some Vietnamese gang members.los santos beach near seville bouviled familes
- Sawn-off Shotgun — Powerful close up, can be dual-wielded. Found in the Film Studios, Market, Los Santos; in a boxcar, southern end of train tracks.
- Shotgun — Standard shotgun. Found at the end of a wooden pier in the desert.Near where you destroy the ships in the Vertical Bird mission. Also carried by some police officers after the player gets three stars.
- Combat Shotgun (SPAS-12)- Very powerful automatic shotgun, can fire many rounds before reloading.
- Tec9 — Standard SMG, can be dual-wielded. Found behind the Cathedral in Downtown, San Fiero and on top of Sweets house in Grove Street,Los Santos. Also carried by some Grove Street Families members.
- Micro-SMG (MAC-10)- Fires faster than the Tec9, can be duel-wielded. Found in the multi-story near the beach in Los Santos; Pier 69, San Fiero. Also carried by all SWAT officers.
- MP5 — The most powerful SMG, borders on assault rifle power but has a short range. Found on the roof of the Jefferson Motel, Jefferson, Los Santos (accessed via the fire escape at the back of the motel). Also carried by Ballas members during turf wars, and by all FBI Officers.
- AK-47 — Found in gang wars in Los Santos or in the Film Studios, Market, Los Santos; under the stairwell in the warehouse at southern end of train tracks.
- M4 — Find one at the westmost end of the runway at Los Santos International, or on soldiers.
- Country Rifle — Rifle of choice for farmers, lacks scope.
- Sniper Rifle — Powerful, long-range rifle, good for taking out targets at a distance. Found at the top of the fire escape at the Interglobal Television Studios Stage 25, Vinewood, Los Santos, and on top of Jefferson Hospital in Los Santos.
- Tear Gas — Clears a crowd quickly, but doesn't damage cars. Can be found in the Las Venturas Airport, near the business jet parked on the west side.
- Molotov cocktails — Explodes in a blaze of fire. Found in the alley next to the rusty recycling centre in East Los Santos.
- Grenades — Standard explosive, can bounce off walls, and can be bought in Ammu-Nation. Found in the multi-storey near the beach, Los Santos
- Satchel Charges — does not explode on contact, rather, it attaches itself to an object, and can be remotely denotated. Find next to the Avispa Country Club building, San Fierro.
- Flamethrower — Sets bushes and people alike ablaze. Found on the deck of the export ship, Easter Basin Docks, San Fiero. Find one at Toreno's ranch after "Vertical Bird".
- Minigun — Takes time to wind up, uses ammo at a ridiculous rate. Can be found in the underground parking lots of one of the buildings near the Las Venturas Police Station. The building has a large single American flag on the front and the parking lot is entered via the rear of the building. Another place to find this weapon is on top of the red train bridge leaving from San Fierro, you need the jet pack to get it from there. In Area 69 facility: take the jetpack and fly to Las Venturas, go to the unmapped Pay n Spray, fall into Blue Hell through the polygon seam at the entrance, fly under LV and the Desert to the Restricted Area, over the third room find the open grate, fly down (here there is another seam), go back to the previous room, ascend the steps into the room with 45-degree-angle glass at the bottom. Find one at Toreno's ranch after "Vertical Bird".
- RPG — Weapon of choice for insurgents. One can be obtained on Level 8 of the Emerald Isle multistorey. On top of a building in LS, near the Jefferson hospital. Find one at Toreno's ranch after "Vertical Bird". One is located at the south end of the airport building in Las Venturas (near some shipping containers)
- Heat-Seeking rocket launcher (AT-4 Spec ops) — A rocket launcher that can lock on to targets. There is a spawn point for this at the east end of the San Fierro airport, between the fuel tanks. Find one at Toreno's ranch after "Vertical Bird".
Provides protection against damage. Found in the following locations:
- In the alley way behind the Cluckin' Bell in Ganton, Los Santos
- Near CJ's house under the bridge near the stadium
- In Madd Dogg's mansion in Vinewood, Los Santos
- In the building east of the Bonaventure Hotel in Los Santos up the escalators
- In an nearby alley South-West of Zero's Store in Kings, San Fierro
- In the mini-mart back lot in San Fierro
- In both the Las Venturas and Los Santos Police Departments
- The lakeside cabin near the Wig Wam Motel
- Greenglass College, Las Venturas
- Inside of old airplane, airstrip save point
- Inside the locker room of the Los Santos Police Department.
- Near the end of a runway and inside one of the hangers in Las Venturas airport
- The factory in Blueberry Acres
- Inside the base of the Come-a-lot tower nearest the Four Dragons Casino
- Santos, in Dillimore Police station, 2 sets, 1 in the cells, one in an office.
- All Ammu-Nation stores, but the player has to buy it for $200.
Entering Enforcer (SWAT Truck) provides player a body armor as well.
These are meant to be given to CJ's girlfriend as a gift, but they can also be used to beat people up with. Also, you cannot give some of these items straight away.
- Double Dildo — Found in the police station showers in Los Santos, Dillimore, and in Millie's bedroom. A purple double-ended model.
- Vibrator — Found in the bay north of San Fierro. Drive along the highway south across the bay and make a left on the second street after the tollbooth. The vibrator is behind a container on the left side of the street.
- Flowers — A bunch of flowers, often found in flower beds and near gas stations.
- Cane — cannot be given as a gift, but is a legitimate object to carry in certain situations, so it goes in the gift slot.
- Spray Can — Use to spray gang tags and make enemies cough. Found in CJ's bedroom, and on top of shop behind CJ's house.
- Camera — Use to take photo opportunities and save pictures to memory. Can also be used to give to a recruited gang member and have a photo taken of you. Found in CJ's bedroom, and various locations around Red Country and San Fierro.
- Fire Extinguisher — Used to put out fires and make enemies cough. Found at the Xoomer gas station in Easter Basin, San Fierro. Also found behind the counter of any Burger Shot or Well Stacked Pizza Co.
- Parachute — Use when jumping from high places. Found on top of Mt. Chilliad, and automatically when you jump out of a plane with a pilot's license.
- NVG — Night vision goggles. Help you see in the dark.
- Locations: Madd Dogg's Crib(Mansion) right out side of the kitchen(not the bar)
- Unlocks spawning points only after Breaking in to Caligula's Casino or you Unlock Madd Dogg's Crib During 'A Home in the hills' mission.
- TVG — Thermal vision goggles. Help you see enemies' heat signatures.
- Locations: In Area 69 control tower or in Madd Dogg's Crib across from the bar.
- Unlocks spawning points only after 'Black Project' mission is completed.