Prince Kassad is the expert in covert assault and disguise. His army can hide itself completely out of the sight of the enemy, and strike when they are least expecting him.
- All buildings can upgrade with Camo-Netting
- After Camo-Netting is purchased for a Supply Stash, workers are camouflaged while collecting supplies.
- Camouflage upgrade is available at start
- Base defenses start with Camo-Netting
- Hijacker is available at start
- Hijackers are always stealthed.
- GPS Scrambler is at Level 2
- GPS Scrambler recharges faster
- No tanks
Use Standard GLA tactics: build lots of war factories & black markets, stingers & tunnel networks all over the place. Buy all the upgrades available. Attack from everywhere & build all over. Have extra radar vans, palaces, Command Centers, etc. Be everywhere & nowhere at once.
The enemy marches through your base, destroying all in it's path; your units fight desperately as if everything depended on it. Yet you're attention is not even near that battle, as you sneak a large force of GPS scrambled technicals (packed), battle buses (packed), quad cannons, & rocket buggies to their main base & proceed to decimate it. And they didn't even realize the rebel ambush deep within their base is the true killing blow, as they begin capturing everything in sight.
"Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate." -Sun Tzu