The Sims 2: Nightlife comes with several electronic objects. Each of these objects are profiled below.
TVs and Computers
SwingarmCo 27" Multivid V Television
|SwingarmCo 27" Multivid V Television|
|Need Effects||Fun 7, Environment 3|
|Room(s)||Study, Living, Bedroom|
This wall mounted TV contains the same features and interactions as other TVs.
Stereos have a new Dance Smustle interaction. The smustle is a group interaction that can be done with any other sim on the lot. Occasionally you may see other sims make mistakes while dancing.
Dancing Fiend Jukebox
Contains all the same features as other stereos including the Dance Smustle interaction.
VovoPhonicSim Karaoke Machine
|VovoPhonicSim Karaoke Machine|
|Need Effects||Fun 8, Environment 1|
- Sing Solo: Sim picks a random song and begins to sing. Builds creativity. Children may perform this interaction. Song quality depends on creativity.
- Sing Duet: Sim picks a sim on the lot to sing with. Quality of singing depends on creativity. Not available for children.
- Watch: Other sims watch and may boo or cheer.
- Dance: SIms dance to the music.
The GrooveLayer 9000 Professional DJ Booth by HotBeets
|The GrooveLayer 9000 Professional DJ Booth by HotBeets|
|Need Effects||Fun 10, Environment 3|
Contains the same interactions as a stereo plus these interactions:
- Work as the DJ: Takes over as DJ on community lot. Earns money.
- Be the DJ: Available at home. Sim takes on the role as DJ.
- Change Style: Alters the style of Music to Fast, Medium, Slow or House Mix. House Mix pulls MP3 files out of the computer.
- Request: Ask for a certain style of music.