- Availability: see MapleStory/Availability#Accompaniments.
Cooking with Tangyoon is a new PQ that requires 1 to 3 players between levels 60 and 90. The objective of this PQ is to assist Tangyoon in making a perfect dish for the Nautilus crewmembers.
- Level 60 or higher (Recommended Level 60-90)
- 1-4 players
- Max 5 times daily
- Time Limit 20 Minutes (Average Time needed: 8 Minutes)
You will be given a choice of 5 different monsters to use as ingredients for the dish. Each time you select an ingredient, that monster will continously spawn for about 1.5 minutes. It's up to you whether or not you want to kill the monsters continuously, or to wait about 1 minute before you kill them. When that wave of monsters is finished, you will move onto the next one, and the same process occurs. The correct ingredients go as follows:
- Stir-fried Pork: Ribbon Pig, Portly Pig, Fire Boar, Nependeath, Octopus
- Escargot: Chunky Snail, Red Snail, Orange Mushroom, Grape Juice Bottle, Potted Sprout
- Cold Jellyfish Salad: Jellyfish, Cool Jellyfish, Sr. Bellflower Root, Ice Piece, Potted Morning Glory
- Mushroom Chow Fun: Blue Mushroom, Knife Noodle, Mushmom, Bellflower Root, Bubble Fish
- Slime Pudding: Slime, Cube Slime, Cherry Bubble Tea, Snowman, Syrup Baron
While Stage 4 is the same as the rest of the stages, there is an additional objective. 5 Tasteburners (flame monsters) will spawn on the bottom and must be defeated to prevent the dish from being ruined. One person in your party will be assigned the task of defeating them (if you're solo, it's obviously going to be you). Note: the Tasteburners can't be knocked back without a rush skill.
Before this stage officially starts, you will be asked to pour a certain portion a salt. The amount is fairly easy, since each square on the bar below lights up based on the salt. For example: if you need to pour 7 grains of salt, you need 7 squares to light up. When you're successful in this part, you will get an attack buff. Afterwards, Mr. Chomps will spawn if your dish was successful, and the Trash Can will spawn if your dish was a failure. You will have to defeat whichever spawns to complete the PQ.
2 Chef Certificate (1 Chef Certificate if failed dish)
- Swap 3 Chef Certificate for Tangyoon's Chef Hat
- Swap 5 Chef Certificate for Tangyoon's Chef Overall
These 2 equips are not part of the general PQ set as they have their own set effects.
The values below only applies to non-GMS servers. 20% extra EXP for GMS only. Values shown are before PQ set effects.
- Level 60 to 69:
- Level 70+: , capped at Level 90.
Note: The monster stats listed here are the base stats (before the PQ stats get calculated), and therefore NOT what you should expect when doing this PQ.