- 1 Maple World
- 1.1 Maple Island
- 1.2 Victoria Island
- 1.3 Ereve
- 1.4 Rien
- 1.5 Lumiere
- 1.6 Ossyria
- 1.7 World Tour
- 1.8 Masteria
- 1.9 Marriage Systems
- 1.10 Time Periods
- 1.11 Event Towns
- 1.12 PC Room - Premium Road
- 1.13 Ardentmill
- 1.14 Battle Square
- 1.15 Free Market
- 2 Transportations
- 3 External links
The Maple World is a set of explorable continents. There are seven main continents in Maple World:
Victoria Island has nine towns with surrounding hunting areas:
Ossyria has seven regions (El Nath Mts., Aqua Road, Ludus Lake, Minar Forest, Mu Lung Garden, Nihal Desert, and Temple of Time) and twelve towns:
- Aquarium (Aqua Road)
- Ariant (Nihal Desert)
- Orbis (El Nath Mountains)
- El Nath (El Nath Mountains)
- Herb Town (Mu Lung Garden)
- Korean Folk Town (Ludus Lake)
- Leafre (Minar Forest)
- Ludibrium Castle (Ludus Lake)
- Magatia (Nihal Desert)
- Mu Lung (Mu Lung Garden)
- Omega Sector (Ludus Lake)
- Time Temple (Temple of Time)
Masteria has a theme of the past meets the present meets the future. Here you can find many plays on different cultures from around the world. Masteria currently has three towns (though many future towns have been mentioned):
World Tour includes additional continents and regions:
- Zipangu (JapanMS): Mushroom Shrine, Showa Town, Ninja Castle, Kamuna, Neo Tokyo
- Dong Fang Shen Zhou (ChinaMS): Shanghai Wai-Tan, Yuyuan Garden, Mount Song Town, Grand Hall of the Great Sage
- Formosa (TaiwanMS): Ximending, Night Market, Taipei 101
- Siam (ThailandMS): Floating Market, Golden Temple
- Singapore (MapleSEA): Central Business District, Boat Quay Town and Ulu City
- Malaysia (MapleSEA): Trend Zone Metropolis, Kampung Village and Fantasy Theme Park
In addition, there are two marriage towns:
- Peach Blossom Island (players take part in traditional Chinese marriages).
- Amoria (Amoria hosts marriages based on western culture).
There are also event towns, such as:
- Happyville (only available during Christmas)
- Shalom Temple (only available during Hanukkah)
- Coke Town (no longer available)
Also, there's a event premium dungeon that is similar to Golden Temple in Siam/Thailand named Golden Temple. Other areas, such as Ardentmill and Battle Square do exist and is accessible in every major town like Free Market.
- Maple Tree Hill, Amherst and Southperry
- Maple Road: Maple Tree Hill
- Maple Road: Snail Park (Mai is first met here)
- Maple Road: Inside the Small Forest
- Maple Road: Inside the Dangerous Forest
- Rainbow Street: Amherst
- Maple Road: Entrance to Adventurer Training Center
- Maple Road: Split Road of Destiny
- Maple Road: Southperry
- Maple Road: Port
- Lith Harbor, Henesys, Ellinia, Perion, Kerning City, Nautilus Harbor, Sleepywood, Florina Beach, Elluel and Port Road
Eons ago, Victoria Island and Ossyria were once connected, but over time have become separated. It was once completely ruled by a culture called the Sharenian, who built a lot of the deserted structures on the island, like the Temple of Golems near Henesys and the Sanctuary at the end of Sleepywood's Ant Tunnel. This culture collapsed mysteriously under the rule of Sharen III. The Guild Party Quest is based upon the rule of Sharen III.
- Ereve (a.k.a. Erev in MSEA and EMS and Ereb in KMS, CMS and TMS).
Ereve is home of the Cygnus Knights, a group of fighters who, with the aid of elemental sprites, combat the forces of the Black Magician. It's a floating island located between Orbis and Ellinia, kept aloft by the powers of the sprites. Ereve can be reached by taking a boat ride from Ellinia. The island is home to the empress of the Maple World, Cygnus, and Shinsoo, the divine beast who chooses and guards the current emperor or empress. The inhabitants of Ereve seem to be bird-like in nature.
Lumiere (Crystal Garden in KMS) is the airship of the Thief Hero, Phantom. It can travel to anywhere. It is also the beginning of the Phantom's storyline.
- El Nath Mountains: Orbis and El Nath
- Aqua Road: Aquarium
- Ludus Lake: Ludibrium Castle, Omega Sector and Korean Folk Town
- Minar Forest: Leafre
- Mu Lung Garden: Mu Lung and Herb Town
- Nihal Desert: Ariant and Magatia
- Temple of Time: Temple of Time
Currently Ossyria is split into seven regions: El Nath Mts., Aqua Road, Ludus Lake, Minar Forest, Mu Lung Garden, Nihal Desert, and Temple of Time; and has twelve towns: Orbis, El Nath, Aquarium, Ludibrium Castle, Omega Sector, Korean Folk Town, Leafre, Mu Lung, Herb Town, Ariant, Magatia, and Temple of Time.
To reach Ossyria, players must take a flying ship from the magician town of Ellinia.The trip is free usually, although some places can cost a few hundred to a few thousand Mesos. The ship departs every 15 minutes (from Victoria Island to Orbis), every 10 minutes (every other places), or even instantaneous in most versions. However, would-be travelers must get into the waiting room of the ship one minute before departure time, shown on the dock. While in transit between Victoria Island and Ossyria, the Crimson Balrog boss may attack the ship. Lower level characters or those who do not wish to fight the Crimson Balrog should enter the cabin or risk being killed.
An alternative method of transit to Ossyria is by using the Leafre-Ellinia portal, available if the player has a Magic Seed. This transport is instantaneous, but the only areas that can be accessed from Leafre are Orbis and Temple of Time. In Nautilus Harbor, a similar teleport system can be used to reach Omega Sector, which provides relatively easy access to Ludibrium and eventually the rest of Ossyria as well.
- Recently, the following World Maps of these Ossyria areas have been released:
- Japan: Mushroom Shrine, Showa Town, Ninja Castle and Neo Tokyo.
- China: Shanghai Wai-Tan, Yuyuan Garden, Mount Song Town and Grand Hall of the Great Sage.
- Taiwan: Ximending and Night Market. Previously Taipei 101.
- Thailand: Floating Market and Golden Temple (previously)
- Singapore: CBD, Boat Quay Town and Ulu City.
- Malaysia: Trend Zone Metropolis, Kampung Village and Fantasy Theme Park.
Originally, these continents were not a part of the main game. Each new continent was an expansion to each original versions. JapanMS was the first to expand their version with a continent called Zipangu. These additional continents reflect more on real world locations or real world things, with a few exceptions. At first, these new continents were to be exclusive maps for each version they originated from. Zipangu for JapanMS, China for ChinaMS, Formosa for TaiwanMS, Siam for ThailandMS. As of September 2006, the exclusive maps started to become accessible in other versions of MapleStory via an NPC named Spinel the World Tour Guide.
For MapleSEA, Singapore has been released with three areas: CBD, Boat Quay Town and Ulu City. More recently, Malaysia was released, covering the other major country that makes up SEA's player base. Malaysia and Singapore currently does not have World Tour maps. They are not accessible from Spinel the World Tour Guide, however they are often treated as such because of their basis on a real world location and culture. As of MapleSEA patch V0.69, Singapore and Malaysia Map are the only "World Tour Areas" to have a mini-dungeon.
In ChinaMS, the area Shaolin Monastery, was released with the two towns, Mount Song Town and the Grand Hall of the Great Sage. It is accessible from a separate option from Shanghai Wai-tan from the World Tour NPC.
JapanMS's Neo Tokyo is a town set in the future, themed on machines and robots.
However, KoreaMS removed the World Tour and the bosses from those areas were moved to other regions.
Since the removal of ThailandMS, Golden Temple is not available in all versions anymore, except KoreaMS, which replaces Golden Temple as a theme dungeon.
- World Tour maps
- New Leaf City, Haunted House, and Dead Man's Gorge
Masteria is believed to be off the coast of Victoria Island, though there are currently no world maps or regional maps to show this. Currently there are two towns located on this continent: New Leaf City and Haunted House. The area of Crimsonwood Keep has been the most recent addition, though it does not (yet) sport a conventional town map. A fourth town, called Krakia, has been mentioned by NPCs in game. Many areas that will be expanded in the future can be seen, particularly Vineland, Affluent Tower, and a Sphinx which resembles a Yeti, appropriately named the Yetinx. Also there has been mention of a new world named Versal, with one NPC planning on opening a portal to that world. Many legends surround the island and its history. Stories range from immortal warriors and mad scientists to threats from outer space. According to new information, the continent, which was originally believed to have sunk into the ocean, was actually warped to another world, Versal. It was returned to the Maple World through a mysterious deal between the Mayor and an unknown person.
Quote from the GlobalMS v0.40 Patch Notes:
- Masteria takes its name from the many warriors who came to the continent looking to master their fate and find their destiny. It has mysteriously risen from the sea after a 1000-year absence. This once fabled continent was home to a technologically advanced civilization that used a myriad of techniques for benevolence...before the dark times. There are very few records of the final act which caused the continent to plunge into the sea, and its jewel, Olde Sapp Village to be erased from the Maple World.
- Peach Blossom Island and Amoria
- Altaire Camp
Time Periods are areas which already exist, but as they appeared in the past rather than their ordinary modern appearances. These can be accessed through the Time Control Room in Ludibrium. Currently, there is only one town in the past which is accessible: Altaire Camp. It is the past version of Ellinia's forest on Victoria Island. Maps at the borders of the Ellin Forest around Altaire indicate that there may be past versions of other Victoria Island towns to visit in the future. Technically, these exist on the already present continents.
- Golden Temple (Premium Dungeon), Happyville, Shalom Temple, Coke Town, Beer Tent, Haunted Mansion, and Maple Tree Hill
As one might expect, event towns are areas with limited availability, even in the version that created them. Typically they are associated with a holiday in the real world, though this isn't always the case. They are released for the duration of the holiday's event, and closed afterward. Occasionally, especially popular event towns will be made permanently available. In addition to the common time restrictions, there are also some other restrictions on entering, such as the completion of a specific quest or the purchase of certain Cash Shop equipments using real money. In cases where Cash Shop items are involved, the item is usually relatively cheap and can always be purchased with Maple Points, which can be earned from events, as well.
During the month of December, the Christmas themed town of Happyville becomes available. In 2007 for all versions, the town was renovated, giving it a very different feel.
In 2006-2007, Shalom Temple was only available during the Hanukkah season, but in 2008 it was available well into February.
Coke Town is a Coca-cola themed town.
Beer Tent is only available during the Oktoberfest season.
The Haunted House of Masteria was released as the Haunted Mansion as a special event town to celebrate Halloween. This version was slightly altered, as it included a potion seller and was accessible from other areas of the world. It, like the other event towns, was removed once the events ended.
In KoreaMS, the mansion was heavily altered. It has a few different monsters, and all of them are significantly weakened. The storyline conveyed through the quests is also very different.
Maple Tree Hill
Maple Tree Hill is an event map accessible from many towns through an NPC named Gaga. It contains a small maple tree which players can help to grow.
The Maple Tree Hill is famous for its dropping of Golden Leafs. These leafs can be used to trade for "Under the Maple Tree..." chair from NPC named Gaga. The Golden leafs can only be obtained after the Maple Tree fully blooms, it will grow when players donate the Sunshine to NPC named Gaga.
It is only available near the anniversary. Recently in KoreaMS, NPC Aramia was used as the primary NPC in Maple Tree Hill instead of Gaga. (Aramia is responsible for the fireworks event in MapleSEA and JapanMS ; Gaga was used for another objective)
House of Dong Dong Chiang
House of Dong Dong Chiang is an exclusive event map. It is accessible through an NPC named Yuan Bao Fo which is located in most towns. One stick cracker is required to enter. A portal will lead to the House of Dong Dong Chiang where Dong Dong Chiang will spawn every 10 minutes.
PC Room - Premium Road
Premium Road can only be accessed from a cyber cafe that has established a contract with the local programming staff of MapleStory. The cyber cafe grants bonuses such as EXP boosts by 1.5x (1.25x in MapleSEA), but only offers a limited amount of maps. Players at participating internet cafes can access Premium Road by talking to an NPC in Kerning City or to NPC Matilda in the Korean version.
Ardentmill is a town that lets players learn Professions. These professions consist of Herbalism, Alchemy, Mining, Smithing and Accessory Crafting. It is accessible via every major town in Maple World through a portal. Players must be at least level 30 in order to learn professions and access the town itself.
At level 30, a player reveals 5 traits, which are Diligence, Ambition, Charm, Empathy and Insight. Each trait has a maximum level of 100. Each 5 levels, a trait will reveal an effect on the player. The player could have less death experience penalty, more maximum MP, more quest experience and many more. Diligence can be gotten for staying in-game for at least an hour, Ambition from boss monsters, Charm from fame, Empathy from harvesting herbs, and Insight from mining. But, there are also other ways to get traits to level up, such as useable items, Party Quests and also Quests.
The player can learn up to two professions. There are only 3 combinations available : Herbalism + Alchemy, Mining + Smithing or Mining + Accessory Crafting. Each profession has a maximum level of 10. There is also a fatigue system where each character gains a fatigue point when mining, harvesting, making potions or making equipments. When fatigue reaches 200 (or 100 for EuropeMS currently), the character cannot harvest/mine/craft/make anything. When one hour passes, the fatigue drops by 5. To fasten the process, players can buy a drink, but it comes with a price (especially in MSEA).
The profession system replaces the maker skill, which is now defunct.
Battle Square is the area where players can fight against each other. Players can get Gallant Embalms which can be traded to get useful equipments. There are a few ways to play PvP, namely : Free For All, Team Match, Ice Knight, Capture The Flag and recently, Grand Battle. Not all versions have all the modes to play. Battle Square is accessible via Maximus, the Battle Square NPC that is available in most major towns.
The Free Market is a place set aside for people who wish to sell their items by setting up a shop. They can either use the regular 'Buying item' method, or they can set up their own miniature shop where a maximum of 3 people are allowed in at once. In order do the latter, players will have to purchase a special permit available only through the Cash Shop. Additionally, NPC merchants can be hired to sell these items so that the player may continue to use their character while the shop is open. The merchants come in a variety of appearances, ranging from elves and teddy bears to Robots, Maids, and Granny. In some versions, certain merchants have differing features, such as the ability to notify the player of a sale.
Even while on another island, such as Ossyria, one may still make contact with people in Victoria Island through the Free Market. One can communicate and trade with someone entering the Free Market from any town. However, one cannot use the free market to travel between towns.
In MapleSEA, the Free Market includes a event map; Image Puzzle Quiz. The entrance to the Event Map is located at the far right side of Free Market.
Transportation is important in the world of Maple Story to travel across continents and subcontinents.
- The main transportation in Victoria Island to travel between towns besides Sleepywood. There is also a VIP taxi in Lith Harbor and Ellinia that can take players to the Ant Tunnel Park. The trip is instantaneous. In GlobalMS, the NLC Taxi exists on Masteria, and takes players from New Leaf City to Haunted House and back. The trip is both free and instantaneous. In some versions, the "Danger Zone Bullet Taxi" is available. It is used to move quickly between town maps and dungeon areas. It is located in El Nath, Ludibrium, and Leafre. The fee varies; in El Nath, it is 45,000 mesos to move to Icy Valley II. In Ludibrium, it is 25,000 mesos to move to Path of Time. In Leafre, it is 50,000 mesos to move to the Entrance to Dragon Forest. In CBD, it is 30,000 mesos to move to Entrance to Ulu City.
- Special Transportations
- Teleport Rocks from the Cash Shop allow one to travel to the same map as another player, or a map that the player can store by 'using' the rock. The rock is not used up when storing a map name. Cannot cross continents.
- VIP Teleport Rocks from the Cash Shop have the same functions as the 'Teleport Rock' but an extra useful feature is that it can cross continents, making them a convenient alternative if you're short on time to get to a place you need to get to.
- Maple World Cross Continent & Region Transportations
- Maple Island Ship — A ship in Southperry that heads to Lith Harbor. A one-way direction ship. Departs every 5 minutes, and takes 1 minute to travel.
- Florina Beach Boat — A boat in Lith Harbor, Orbis, and Ludibrium Castle that can take you to Florina Beach and back. Costs a small fee, or can be used for free with a VIP ticket. The trip is instantaneous. The Legend patch has removed this as Florina Beach is now free.
- Victoria Island - Ossyria Ship — Travel between Ellinia and Orbis, The ship departs every 15 minutes in both directions and takes 10 minutes to travel. Occasionally attacked by Crimson Balrog pirates.
- Ossyria: Orbis - Ludibrium Train — Travel between Orbis and Ludibrium Castle, The train departs every 10 minutes in both direction and takes 5 minutes to travel.
- Ossyria: Orbis - Leafre Blue Bird — Travel between Orbis and Leafre, The bird departs every 10 minutes in both direction and takes 5 minutes to travel.
- Ossyria: Orbis - Mu Lung Hak the Crane Bird — Travel between Orbis and Mu Lung. The ride costs 6000 mesos, and the ride only takes 1 minute. The return trip from Mu Lung to Orbis only costs 1000 mesos. There is no waiting to depart. You can travel between Mu Lung and Orbis at any time.
- Ossyria: Orbis - Ariant Genie — Travel between Orbis and Ariant, The Genie departs every 10 minutes in both direction and takes 5 minutes to travel.
- Victoria Island - Leafre Portal — A magical portal that transports adventurers from Ellinia to Leafre and back at the cost of a magic seed. The trip is instantaneous.
- Nautilus Harbor - Omega Sector Portal — A technological portal that transports adventurers from Nautilus Harbor to Omega Sector and back. Must be in possession of a warp card to use it. The trip is instantaneous.
- Ludibrium Elevator — Between 99th floor of Helios Tower and 2nd floor of Helios Tower, The elevator departs every 5 minutes in both direction and takes 1 minute to travel.
- Bullet Taxi - Transports users back and forth between the Towns and the Danger Zones. El Nath to Dead Mine, Ludibrium to Clock Tower Lowest Floors and Leafre to Dragon Forest.
- Mu Lung/Herb Town Hak the Crane Bird — Transports players back and forth between Mu Lung and Herb Town for 1500 mesos. The trip is instantaneous.
- Dolphin Taxi — Found in Aquarium and Herb Town. Transports players back and forth for 10,000 mesos. The trip is instantaneous. The Dolphin Taxi also provides transportation from Aquarium to "Aqua Road : The Sharp Unknown" (one of two entrances to Korean Folk Town) if you provide a Dolphin Taxi Coupon. In some versions, you can pay 1000 mesos to be transported to The Sharp Unknown if you do not have any coupons.
- Karcasa - Ariant Magic Carpet Man — Found outside of Ariant. Randomly takes players to Henesys, Ellinia, Kerning City or Perion. It is a one-way trip, instantaneous and costs 10,000 mesos.
- Ariant-Magatia Camel — Found outside of Ariant and Magatia. Takes players back and forth from Ariant and Magatia. The trip is instantaneous and costs 1,500 mesos.
- Thomas Swift — Found in Henesys, takes players to Amoria and Back. ( GlobalMS)
- Hera — Found in most major towns, takes players to Amoria. (KoreaMS, JapanMS, TaiwanMS and MapleSEA)
- Tang San Zang (Henesys), Fa Hai (Orbis), and Di Zang Wang (Ludibrium Castle) - take players to Peach Blossom Island.
- Coke Bear Administrator — Found in most towns. Takes players to Coke Town and Back, but first you need to do a quiz.
- Rooney — Found in Henesys, Ellinia, Orbis, El Nath, Ludibrium Castle and New Leaf City, takes players to Happyville and Back.
- Simon — Found in Ellinia, El Nath and Ludibrium Castle, takes players to Shalom Temple and Back.
- Edmunds - Found in most towns. Takes players to the event version of Haunted House and back for a cost of 3,000 mesos. Only available in ChinaMS and TaiwanMS.
- NLC Taxi - Found in New Leaf City. Takes players to the Haunted House and back free of charge.
- Bell — Located in Kerning City Subway Station and NLC Subway Station. Takes players to and from New Leaf City for 5,000 mesos in GlobalMS and 1,000 mesos in TaiwanMS. In GlobalMS The ride leaves every 10 minutes, and lasts 1 minute. In TaiwanMS, the trip is instantaneous.
- Victoria-Ereve Ship: located in Ellinia and Ereve. For first job, the cost is 100 mesos. After second job, it costs 1,000 mesos. The trip lasts 2 minutes, but takes off immediately.
- Ossyria-Ereve Ship: located in Orbis and Ereve. For first job, the cost is 100 mesos. After second job, it costs 1,000 mesos. The trip lasts 9 minutes, but takes off immediately.
- Yuan Bao Fo - Found in most towns. Takes players to House of Dong Dong Chiang. Requires a stick cracker which can be bought for 10,000 mesos. (TaiwanMS and MapleSEA)
- World Tour Cross Continent Transportations
- Perry the Pelican Taxi — Perry can be found in: Kerning City (JapanMS), Mushroom Shrine (JapanMS and TaiwanMS) and Ximending (TaiwanMS). Perry can take adventures to and from several continents for a fee of 1,500 mesos. The trip is instantaneous.
- Yang the Pilot — This NPC is located at the very top of Perion and at Shanghai Airport (ChinaMS and TaiwanMS), He can take travelers to and from Shanghai Wai-Tan. The trip is instantaneous.
- BTMS Staff — This NPC is located at the Kerning City Subway and at Ximending Station (TaiwanMS), and can take travelers to and from Ximending for a fee. The trip is instantaneous.
- Ximending Station - Taipei 101 Station — This NPC is located at the Ximending Station and at Taipei 101 Station (TaiwanMS), and sends players on a "subway ride" that takes travelers to and from Taipei 101 at the cost of 2,000 mesos. Players must walk through four maps during the subway ride to arrive at their destination. A nerfed version of the Devil Slimes are also found in the subway cars.
- Captain Nareth — He is located in Lith Harbor and at Floating Market and can take travelers to and from Floating Market for a fee of 1,000 mesos. The trip is instantaneous.
- Warp Crystal — Located in Kamuna and Ninja Castle (JapanMS). Transports players to and from Kamuna, Ninja Castle and Neo Tokyo for free. The trip is instantaneous. However, to go to Neo Tokyo areas, players must complete several quests.
- Feudal Lord's Litter — Located in Mushroom Shrine and Ninja Castle. Transports players back and forth for free. The trip is instantaneous.
- Palanquin — Located in MapleStory/Towns/Japan#Mushroom Shrine, transports players to and from Ninja Castle for free.
- Konpei — Located in Showa Town (GMS) transports players to and from Showa Hideout for free.
- Kerning and Singapore Airport Plane - Located in Kerning Airport and Singapore Airport. Transports players back and forth for 6,000 mesos. Trip is instantaneous but must wait by the plane until it takes off.
- Spinel the World Tour Guide — This NPC can be found in most major Victoria and Ossyria towns. She can take you to any World Tour area: Japan, China, Taiwan, Thailand, for a fee of 3,000 mesos. You can also travel between these continents for a fee of 1,500 mesos. The trip is instantaneous.
- Bullet Taxi of the Danger Zone — Located in CBD and Ulu City. Transports players back and forth for 30,000 mesos.
- Scroll and Capsule
- Allow instantaneous transport to towns on the same continent.
- Return Scroll - Nearest Town: Returns you to the nearest town. Available in every town.
- Return Scroll for Dead Mine: Returns you to the dead mine at the higher ground of El Nath. Can only be used in Orbis and El Nath. Available from the first stage of the Zakum Quest.
- Return Scroll to Ellinia: Returns you to Ellinia. Only available in Ellinia.
- Return Scroll to Henesys: Returns you to Henesys. Only available in Henesys.
- Return Scroll to Kerning City: Returns you to Kerning City. Only available in Kerning City.
- Return Scroll to Lith Harbor: Returns you to Lith Harbor. Only available in Lith Harbor.
- Return Scroll to Perion: Returns you to Perion. Only available in Perion.
- Return Scroll to Sleepywood: Returns you to Sleepywood. Only available in Sleepywood.
- Return Scroll to Nautilus Harbor: Returns you to Nautilus Harbor. Only available in Nautilus Harbor.
- Command Center Warp Capsule: A warp capsule that allows the owner to warp to the Command Center of Omega Sector. Available from a number of quests in Omega Sector. Can only be used in the Ludus Lake region.
- Ludibrium Warp Capsule: A warp capsule that allows the owner to warp to Ludibrium Castle. Available from a number of quests in Omega Sector. Can only be used in the Ludus Lake region.
- Warp Powder: A bag of warp powder that allows the owner to warp to Magatia. Available from a quest there. Can only be used in the Nihal Desert region.
- Return Scroll to New Leaf City: Returns you to New Leaf City. Only available from a shop opened through quest completion, at Dead Man's Gorge of Phantom Forest. Usable only in Masteria and Amoria.
- Eos Rock Scroll: You can transport to the other Eos Rocks by activating them using this scroll. Available from the Lost Soldier on the 93rd floor and Roly-Poly 10 on the 3rd floor in Eos Tower.
- Orbis Rock Scroll: Use it at the magic rock on either the 1st or the 20th floor of Orbis Tower to teleport to one another. Available from the Huckle's Magic Ingredients quest in the hidden room on the 10th floor.
- Strawberry Milk: Bought at Showa Town bath house (Except for ThailandMS, This item has been removed from NPC.), Returns you to Mushroom Shrine. Usable in Zipangu only. (JapanMS has no limitations though.)
- Mixed Juice: Bought at Showa Town bath house, Return you to Showa Town. Usable in Zipangu only. (JapanMS has no limitations though.)
- Coffee Milk: Bought at Showa Town bath house, Returns you to the nearest town.
- Return to 101 Avenue: Bought at Taipei 101, returns you to Taipei 101. Works anywhere.
- [maplebgm.com Complete MapleStory Soundtrack] - Contains songs in all versions of MapleStory, which redirects to the Southperry.net thread. Credits go to Slip of Southperry.