- Minimum Level: 190 or higher
- Additional Requirements: Completed Heroes of Maple (Act 1 to 4) at least once.
Damien is a boss found in the Top of the Corrupted World Tree. He is absorbing the power of the Corrupted World Tree to make himself stronger, at the same time poisoning the World Tree. Kill him to stop the World Tree from worsening!
- Level 190 or higher
- Completed Heroes of Maple Act 4 at least once.
- If you replay Heroes of Maple, you are still allowed entry even if you did not complete the replay.
- Entry limitations
- Entry is allowed once every 30 minutes per mode if you did not take Damien down.
- Clear count is allowed up till once per week regardless of mode. Resets on Thursday midnight.
- Overall time limit: 30 minutes
- Level: 210
- Total HP (Damien transforms when he reaches 30% HP left)
- Normal Mode Overall HP: 1,200,000,000,000 (1.2 Trillion)
- Hard Mode Overall HP: 36,000,000,000,000 (36 Trillion)
- DEF: 300% throughout the battle for both modes.
- Resists all elements, including Physical.
- Death Counts Allowed: 10 per person throughout the whole battle.
- Skills used by Normal Damien and Hard Damien are the same.
- Damage percentages are based on your HP.
- Sword Dive
Damien leaps to the air and dives diagonally downwards for 50% damage and 1 Stigma charge (100% damage (or 1 Stigma charge if you miraculously survived) for 2nd Part).
Damien super knockbacks you for 40% damage and 1 Stigma charge. For 2nd Part, the dash will have a way lower delay (kneel down to dodge)
- Sword Summon
Throughout the battle, there will be a stalker sword hitting anyone for 15% damage. If the sword targets a certain spot and lands there, it creates an aura area attack hitting 90% damage every 1 second for about 10 seconds.
- Demon bite
Summons demon at certain areas and bites them for 100% damage
- Dropping firebombs
Damien leaps up and drops firebombs that deal 90% damage.
- (2nd Part) Dash
Damien dashes, creating a 3 lined area that strikes for 100% damage in anyone who is in that area when it activates.
- (2nd Part) Area damage
There will be a blue orb following players, hitting 5% every second. Also your potion's efficiency -90% and your final damage -90%.
- (2nd Part) Fire bullets
Damien fires bullets to the left and right in 2 rows, touching the fire bullet causes 50% damage and 1 Stigma charge.
- (2nd Part) World Tree Collapse
Everyone gets mushed away from Damian and forced into petrification mode (spam left, right arrow keys alternatingly to release), then 5 billion damage must be dealt for the skill to be ineffective. If failed, everyone gets inflicted by 200% damage.
Stigma charge can be caused by certain Damien skill or simply overtime. The overtime charge inflicted is based on 1 of the following condition (see the weather effect on the map for that instantaneous time's condition, charge is applied after the top right UI shows "Time for next charge: 00 sec")
- Random player
- Most aggressive player
- Least aggressive player
- Most charges
- Least charges
Charges can be lifted up by going to a summoned Altar and pressing and holding NPC Chat button for 3 seconds uninterrupted (you can move around to dodge so long as you are still touching the Altar and you sre still holding down the N button). Alternatively, you can transfer the charge to an alive party member by treating him/her as an altar but note that he/she will receive the charges (if it exceeds 7 then he/she will instantly die, whoops).
- The Skill/Function that is hotkeyed to N button will be disabled, so change the hotkey.
You will instantly die when you accumulated 7 Stigma charges (1 smaller stalker sword will be summoned with the exact same properties). If 7 deaths due to this is caused, Damien reaches its stronger (2nd Part) state earlier than 30% HP left.
Damien drops the following items
- Glowing Soul Crystal (individual drop, meso values as follows, max 60 per character weekly. Triple value on Reboot servers)
- Normal Mode
- 23,112,500 meso for solo
- 11,556,250 meso for party of 2
- 7,704,166 meso for party of 3
- 5,778,125 meso for party of 4
- 4,622,500 meso for party of 5
- 3,852,083 meso for party of 6
- Hard Mode
- 36,450,000 meso for solo
- 18,225,000 meso for party of 2
- 12,150,000 meso for party of 3
- 9,112,500 meso for party of 4
- 7,290,000 meso for party of 5
- 6,075,000 meso for party of 6
- Normal Mode
- 16 Suspicious Cubes (individual drop)
- 14 Medal of Honor (gives 100~200 Honor Points when picked)
- 40 Power Elixirs
- 1~3 Twisted Stigma Spirit Stone (individual drop, with 20 Faint Stigma Spirit Stone you can obtain 1 Stigma Coin, which can be used to buy AbsoLab Equipment (Level 160 equipment) from Stigma Coin shop using 1 coin (Zero weapon Absolabs set scroll), 2 coins (shoulderpad, hat, overall), 4 coins (Zero essence), or 5 coins (weapons).)
- Crusader Coins
- Damien's Soul Shard (individual drop, collect 10 to exchange for a random Damien Soul)
- (Hard mode only) Absolabs Hat, Overall, Shoulderpad, Weapons (unaffected by drop rate increasing effects)
- (Hard mode only) Magic Eyepatch (Level 160 eye accessory, 15 all stats, 3 ATT, 3 upgrade slots, part of Black Boss Accessory Set)
- Ruin Force Shield (Demon Aegis, Final Damage +10% but damage taken from enemy attacks +25% including %HP)
Stigma Coin Shop
You can use the Stigma Coins that are exchanged with an NPC to buy Absolab Equipments. Not all equipments in the set are sold.
- Absolab Lucky Item Scroll 50% (1 Stigma Coin, include Lapis/Lazuli into the Absolab Warrior set.)
- Absolab Essence (4 Stigma Coins, needed to upgrade Lapis/Lazuli Type 7 to Type 8)
- Absolab Weapons (5 Stigma Coins, 60 Primary and Secondary Stats, 1.2 times the ATT value of Fafnir Weapons, 8 upgrades)
- Absolab Hats (2 Stigma Coins, 45 Primary and Secondary Stats, 3 ATT, 400 DEF, 10% Ignore DEF, 11 upgrades)
- Absolab Overalls (2 Stigma Coins, 65 Primary and Secondary Stats, 5 ATT, 300 DEF, 12 upgrades)
- Absolab Shoulderpads (2 Stigma Coins, 14 All Stats, 10 ATT, 100 DEF, 1 upgrade)
- 2 items: 20 ATT, 1,500 HP and MP
- 3 items: 25 ATT, 30 All Stats
- 4 items: 30 ATT, 10% ignore DEF, 200 DEF
- 5 items: 20 ATT, 30% Damage to boss monsters
- 6 items: 20 ATT, 20% HP and MP
- 7 items: 20 ATT, 10% ignore DEF