Korean Folk Town
- Region: Ludus Lake
Korean Folk Town is one of two towns based on Korean culture, sharing that distinction with the area of Mu Lung. Bamboo huts are scattered around the town. Korean Folk Town is located on a small island in Ludus Lake, alongside its twin island Omega Sector, both of which are used to keep Ludibrium afloat via two massive towers. There are two ways to travel to Korean Folk Town: using the giant magical "storybook" portal at the end of Aqua Road, at a point called "The Sharp Unknown"; or by going down Helios Tower from Ludibrium to use the giant magical "storybook" portal in the tower's library on the first floor. The Cracked Dimension in Ludibrium is causing the books of Helios Tower's Library to be scattered and is destroying the stories. Many of the quests here involve setting the legends straight and returning their storybooks to the proper places. One emerges from a well, climbing into the colorful town from Aqua Road. As in other towns, Korean Folk Town contains some people who give quests and also sell various items, potions, and equipment. Korean Folk Town also serves as a gateway between Ludibrium and Aqua Road. Korean Folk Town does not include a World Tour NPC.
- Level Range: 130-140
On the right side of town, you will find the entrance to Black Mountain. There, you can find monsters taken from Korean mythology. One of these monsters is the Moon Bunny that looks the same as the one that must be protected in Henesys Party Quest. The early Black Mountain area has a sunset background, while later areas as well as early divergent paths have a night sky background. At the end of the black mountain, there are monsters called King Goblins, which appear in three colors: blue, green, and yellow.
The NPC's in Korean Folk Town are characters found in Korean Folktales. Each character provides a quest fairly related to the original stories they are from.
|File:MS NPC Mr. Noh.png
|File:MS NPC Bung's Mama.png
|File:MS NPC Nolbu.png
|File:MS NPC Hongbu.png
|File:MS NPC Sparrow.png
|File:MS NPC Moki.png
|File:MS NPC Dori.png
|File:MS NPC Chumji.png
|File:MS NPC Chil Nam.png
|File:MS NPC Grandma Yeon.png
|File:MS NPC Kong Ji.png
|File:MS NPC Chil Sung.png
|File:MS NPC Haenim.png
|File:MS NPC Mr. Shim.png
- This section is a stub. Help us , and you get a cookie.
Ghost Park is a training map available after completing Korean Folk Town. It can be entered at the top right portal of the town. You can enter 5 times daily, each time lasting 10 minutes (if you can survive). If you die, you will be booted out immediately with no EXP loss.
- Enter in a party of 1~6 people.
- Leader of the party can set the charm enhancements. There are 7 different charms, each having a different effect
- Charm Enhancements make it harder for you to survive and/or kill monsters but EXP is increased (not affected by your multipliers).
- Charms can be set to Level 0~3. Having multiple charms of the same level will invoke a set bonus to increase the EXP enhancements.
- Monster Level scales up to 145, and it is determined by average level of party members.
As your party kills monsters inside, kill count increases. A high kill count will increase the monster EXP further (increment is not affected by your multipliers), up to +1,000%.
Note that monsters spawned will be bigger and also deals more damage too. Monsters deal % HP damage so nobody can run away from dying.
As your HP (measured by the proportion of your existing HP compared to your maximum HP) goes lower, your EXP gain will increase momentarily until you regain lost HP, up to +500%.
No healing or drain effects, as well as recovery potions, can be used. Instead, every 1 minute, there will be a recovery rune that spawns. Use it to recover 100% HP for all party members.
Additional rewards can be gained by participating in Ghost Park.
- Pocket Item (dropped by monsters inside Ghost Park)
- Level 120, Untradeable, Provides +2 of either Weapon ATT, Magic ATT, STR, DEX, INT, LUK, or +50 HP.
There are 7 different colours of the pocket item. Collect 1 of each and talk t Spiegelman to trade for a Golden Charm pocket item (Level 120, untradeable, All Stats +4, Weapon and Magic ATT +4, HP +200)
- Enter 10 times: Ghost Park Bronze medal (Level 130, untradeable, All Stats +4, Weapon and Magic ATT +4)
- Enter 100 times: Ghost Park Silver medal (Level 130, untradeable, All Stats +8, Weapon and Magic ATT +5)
- Enter and survive 100 times: Ghost Park Gold medal (Level 130, untradeable, All Stats +9, Weapon and Magic ATT +6)
- Maple Achievement Points
- Kill 1,000 monsters: 10 points
- Kill 10,000 monsters: 20 points
- Kill 100,000 monsters: 30 points
- Obtain all ghost park medals: 30 points
- Trade for 1 Golden Charm pocket item: 40 points