From StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and strategy guide wiki
- Minimum Level: 255 or higher
- Additional Requirements: Completed Limina quests
Captain Darknell is a boss found at the end of Limina. Just after him, is the path to black mage directly. He is also the chief of Elite Bosses.
- Level 255 or higher
- Completed Limina quests
- Entry limitations
- Entry is allowed once daily if you did not take Captain Darknell down.
- Clear count is allowed up till once per week. Resets on Thursday midnight.
- Practice mode is allowed 5 times daily (shared across all the bosses). No rewards (EXP, items, monster collection chance, quests) can be earned even if the boss is killed in practice mode.
- Overall time limit: 30 minutes
- Level: 265 (Character Level 270 for 1.2x/1.1x damage dealt in Non-Reboot/Reboot world respectively)
- Required Arcane Force: 850
|Arcane Force||Damage dealt proportion|
|1,275 or higher||150%|
- Story Mode HP: ?
- Normal Mode HP: 26,000,000,000,000 (26 Trillion)
- DEF: 300% throughout the battle.
- Resists all elements, including Physical.
- Death Counts Allowed: 5 per person throughout the whole battle.
- Damage percentages are based on your HP.
Captain Darknell drops the following items (definite drop unless specified)
- Glowing Soul Crystal (individual drop, meso values as follows, max 60 per character weekly. Triple value on Reboot servers)
- 42,050,000 meso for solo
- 21,025,000 meso for party of 2
- 14,016,666 meso for party of 3
- 10,512,500 meso for party of 4
- 8,410,000 meso for party of 5
- 7,008,333 meso for party of 6
- 16 Suspicious Cubes (individual drop)
- 6 Suspicious Additional Cubes (6 Master Craftsman Cubes for Reboot Worlds)
- 14 Medal of Honor (gives 100~200 Honor Points when picked)
- 40 Power Elixirs
- 14 Flames of Desire (individual drop, tradable, collect 50 and combine with 1 untradeable essence of dark energy for an entrance item to black mage)
- Crusader Coins
- Up to 3 Captain Darknell's Soul Shard (individual drop, collect 10 to exchange for a random Captain Darknell Soul)